Sunday, November 21, 2004

Pouring, not raining

So. We have some sort of hidden water leak currently causing a small stream in our storage space. Spent part of the morning clearing that out. Fortunately my Dad was able to handle the bulk of that as I'm still recovering from having tweaked my back... Absolutely no idea where the leak is originating. And we suspect it's getting worse. At least for now things are mostly under control and the water is temporarily being held at bay.

So, I guess tomorrow will involve plumbers and large amounts of cash siphoning out of the bank account. Just great. I just hope they don't have to start poking holes in walls to sort it out. I don't know that our insurance would cover anything at the moment.

Such a wonderful way to start the week. Especially Thanksgiving. At least the folks are here and can continue to help out.

No comments: