Tuesday, November 02, 2004

And the tiredness sets in

I will never. NEVER. be a Mr. Mom. There will most likely be a trail of bodies should that unlikely event ever occur. Which has no bearing on how much I love my kids, but rather my complete and utter lack of patience. Which is surprising considering the fact that we already have two kids and they've been around a while. You'd think I'd have been able to work on that some... And anybody that doesn't think being a stay at home Mom is a full time job is a moron. (Actually this is mostly a nice back handed compliment to my wife - she does an amazing job and I'm more than ready to let an expert take over.)

I suppose I should make some comment on the election... Is that enough of one? This country is in dire need of a real third party. That's about all I have to say.

No comments: