Saturday, November 20, 2004

Parent swap

My in-laws have relocated to my sister-in-law's house and my folks have arrived. So roughly another week of house guests and then the reality of life with three kids will start to set in. It's been great though. Aside from all the help it's just nice to see family. My wife's folks are from Virginia, so getting to see them is always a little nicer as it's not as likley as seeing my folks (who are currently in Texas, which is in the realm of practical driving distance if I have the time off). I actually get along pretty well with my in-laws which is nice.

It's good to see my folks again. They got in earlier this morning and have been soaking up some quality grandkid time.

And I have done something to my back. I threw it out several years ago shoveling snow and it's never been right since. So this is a short entry as the pain level is steadily rising the longer I sit here...

No comments: