Saturday, November 13, 2004

A cautionary tale

Well, ok, maybe not. But this is certainly a tale nonetheless. And it's funny, so that's all that really matters. To me anyway. At this moment in time.

Plowed through the next volume of Bone. Such a great story. Such pretty pictures.

We've got the house to ourselves at the moment. Well if you count the kids that is. The in-laws are up checking out a couple different shows at the convention center with my sister-in-law and her family. Gun show. Christmas show. Same convention center. What could go wrong? ^_^

Now I just have to make it through this next week and I'll have a week off. And that will be a very good thing. It will be bad when the new year starts and I have to go back to full weeks again. I do so enjoy my short weeks at the end of the year...

Well. That's enough. Back to your own lives!

No comments: