Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I hope you can be near those you care about this holiday. If not, I hope the ones you care about are safe.

This morning was spent perusing the Black Friday ads in search of the places we absolutely have to be tomorrow morning. For a change it seems we might avoid WalMart. Instead I think we'll hit Best Buy in search of a digital camera and a few other places. Then we had quite the enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner and we watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's easily my favorite of the three movies thus far.

Well, again, a happy Thanksgiving. I hope you take a few moments and ponder all that you have in your life to be thankful for. In spite of the media and their often skewed perspective, we live in a great country, have lots of freedoms to be thankful for and it's in our power to keep them there.

No comments: