Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Baby comes home

Graeme J. Eoff decided it was time to check out his home today. Mom and baby are back and doing well. Grandparents have arrived. Hopefully sanity levels will return to normal.

The election has been decided. I'm glad Kerry opted not to put the country through a repeat of last time. We'll see what the next four years hold.

Other than that, not much to say. I'm tired. I've been re-reading the Elenium by Eddings and have just about finished it off. In some ways that series has replaced Dune for the you must re-read me every so often award. It's a nice if somewhat formulaic fantasy series. But the formula is, in a lot of ways, what makes it enjoyable.

I really should make some comments about Heroscape, but that's still going to have to wait.

Instead I present you with Angry Alien. This link is for you Kit. Really great flash animation depicting famous films re-enacted in 30 seconds by bunnies. Truly top notch.

No comments: