Monday, January 10, 2005

'Tis which season?

So, despite the fact that it's the middle of winter, the weather has decided to spend all day raining. Now, I like rain, but it's winter. A little snow would be appreciated. Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel rain...

This is UGO's top 50 DVD list. Nothing terribly surprising on the list, but interesting to flip through. I enjoy looking at lists like these, because not only do I like collecting movies, but sometimes it's fun to collect DVDs that stand out in the medium - really good commentaries, soundtracks, etc. So it's interesting to see what's come out lately.

I'm hearing rumblings about the looming release of Resident Evil 4. I must admit, from the bits I've seen of this game it looks amazing. Curse you survival horror games! Why must you all be so scarily good?!

No comments: