Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Quiet Wednesday

Which is really just a way to say that there's really nothing worth mentioning here. And I'm too tired to try and draw some meaning out of life's quieter moments. But I felt the need to jot something down here. So you get to live with these random little sentences that don't really amount to much. Lucky you. I'm still juggling about 3 books and 4 games. It makes any sort of cohesion difficult. But certainly does wonders for randomness.

Still haven't managed to watch Ghost in the Shell 2. I think I'm dragging my feet because of the subtitle track. And I have this strange desire to watch The Fifth Element again. That's probably at least partially related to the fact that the new 2 disc DVD set just came out. I have this irrational desire to pick it up. I'm going to try and fight it this time.

Anyway, I've rambled enough. I do feel the need to point out, however, that my wife spent most of last night convinced that the rather large wind storm we had was made up of people's voices. She was convinced someone was just outside talking about something or other. It made for a nice ghostly winter moment. At 2 A.M.

Cold winter wind blows
at night, are there voices, or
are they just my thoughts?

No comments: