Saturday, January 29, 2005

Laziness

Went ahead and installed Firefox here at home. It will make a better backup browser than IE. Now if only it could have read my Safari bookmarks. That was quite the task... Will have to play with some of the extensions, I'd like to try installing the weather forecast thing at least.

Need to wander over to Target. They're doing some sort of random furniture/knick knacks from around the world sale. Might be able to pick up some Asian bits and bobs. Could possibly find something to go with the lamp my wife got me for Christmas.

I gave up on Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I just couldn't bring mself to pick it back up. I might try again once it's no longer a new book at the library.

Anyway, it's Saturday and that means it's time to be lazy...

No comments: