Friday, August 15, 2008

One More (Library)Thing

Need to round out this tagging exercise and talk about Library Thing. As you can see from the sidebar I found Library Thing a while ago. I believe I ran across it on Neil Gaiman's blog. At first I was pretty entranced. Thumbnails of book covers! My collection out there for all to see! Oh... I have to put them in. Um, but I love books. I have no space in my house for all my books. I am so not cataloging all of these. Especially when I can't find my actual version on this site! Why do you make me hurt you internet? I'm sorry, I've found someone new... I actually like GoodReads better. And I can follow authors like the aforementioned Neil Gaiman there and maybe Felicia Day from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog (just to see what she reads you know, totally not in a creepy internet stalker sort of way. Oh wait. Did I say that out loud? On the internet? Hey look Godzilla!). And e-mail updates comparing friends and categories and Q&A stuff, and well, she's just better in my opinion. Remember the good times Library Thing, the good times. <quietly back away>

And how creepy is it that my author tag cloud has Michael Crichton so prominently featured. Well ok, his older stuff was pretty good, but his newer stuff? Yikes!

No comments: