Monday, August 25, 2008

Image Generators

Power Nap
Power Nap,
originally uploaded by dkun.
I think I technically accomplished this the other day when I created that cover for Ninja!, but image generators are fun. So I had to make a motivational poster. This was a pretty quick one, but it turned out alright if I do say so myself. I will say that I could probably waste far too much time at fd's Flickr Toys. They've got quite the collection of things to play around with. This picture almost got turned into a trading card (and probably still will). This would certainly be a fun way to interact with family and friends. I believe there are a lot of websites that get up to image battles. Fark and Something Awful come to mind. Although I believe they tend to rely more on actual photoshop skills. Nothing like a good meme tethered to an image.

I think I need a nap...

2 comments:

J~ said...

What a fun picture of Graeme!

Anonymous said...


www.ImageGenerator.org has thousands of online image makers to play with. Create pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!