Thursday, January 26, 2006

Roundhouse kick!

Humor at its finest.

Shelving books is an interesting process in the children's department. Shelf scanning is a mind-numbing one... And that's really about all I learned at the library last night.

Bones was enjoyable (as was NCIS the night previous). Still have to catch up on a couple other shows.

The Paint by Numbers puzzles are a hit. I must admit they're rather addictive little devils. It's interesting to see where lines can go and try and work out what sort of picture is going to emerge. If you can track down a puzzle or two to work through I recommend it. There are some tricks to working them out, so try and find a bit of an explanation as well. ^_^

Have listened to the last couple Escape Pod podcasts. Sci fi short stories are enjoyable. I subscribed because they had Cory Doctorow's Craphound on there (a delightful story in its own right) and have listened to the last couple as they've come out. And if I haven't mentioned it the Celtic Music News podcast is great. Assuming you like Celtic music. Which I do, so there.

No comments: