Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Noise pollution

Well, Graeme has decided that it's about time he's heard around the house. While normally quite pleasant to be around, I suspect at the moment he's teething. Not the most joyful of experiences to be sure.

About to head out to the library, so, not really much of import to pass along. The girls will be making cookies while I'm out so hopefully there will be a couple still warm chocolate chip cookies upon my return. Mmmm, warm chocolate chip cookies.

The letter 'r' has started his grand quest to set up a home theater room. Currently the projector and the big box-o-audio are patiently waiting to be set up. I suspect a region free DVD player will be adding itself to the mix soon and then much watching of large scale entertainment will begin. I'll probably drag the Gamecube over on occasion for some larger than life Soul Calibur and Mario Kart madness. Until I can sort out some specific TV needs and procure the necessary funds my own home theater is more dream than reality. But some day!

No comments: