Thursday, January 05, 2006

Riptide

Finished off the second of the three books by Preston and Child I snagged. Riptide was a fun little action novel. It was nice in that it didn't feature any characters (I think) from their other books. But it did feature some pirates and hidden treasure. I thought it started a touch slow, but it certainly kept my interest. Again, not exactly enriching literature, but certainly fun...

Now if I could just shake this sore throat.

CES is going on and most of the major tech/geek sites are following it pretty closely. It remains to be seen if there's anything of real interest coming from there. Apple may make a few interesting announcements.

Picked up Serenity yesterday. Still such a great movie. And not quite as shocking the second time through. Here's to hoping there are no double dips on that title.

Made some of those DIY paper bookmarks I linked to several posts back. Pretty fun little activity. Even managed to slap my own little saying on them.

No comments: