Thursday, January 12, 2006

Books

You may have noticed the new little bit there on the right. If not, Library Thing looks to be an interesting little site where you can catalog your books and post reviews and what not. Books are good. I sort of miss not shooting for 50 again this year, but I still plan on reading lots.

Seems there was something that meant to be here, but I certainly have no idea what it was. I am disturbed by the news that Hostel will most likely get a sequel. If you haven't heard of this movie consider yourself lucky. I like horror movies, but this one crosses the line into pure waste of celluloid territory. You can look at past entries to find my thoughts on violence and the horror genre, but this movie certainly doesn't seem to extol any sort of virtue. Pure excess and gore for shock value. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about it.

Hmm, that's kind of a downer, but at the moment I can't quite come up with anything else to end on. Go check out digg...

No comments: