Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blah blah blah blah

State of the State address this evening. Only caught part of it as I was waiting for NCIS. Sounds like they want to lose sales tax on food. That could be nice.

And my wife is now watching Ed 2.0 Love Monkey. Hmmm. I may have to intervene. Especially as there's a commercial for the Match.com/Dr. Phil team-up. Wow. That's pretty scary stuff.

Pei Wei is a tasty, tasty restaurant.

As you can see, I don't seem to have a lot to ramble on about. Which is a little on the odd side as I've run across a fair amount of new things lately. I mentioned digg.com the other day. The Diggnation podcast is a thing of joy. I enjoy listening to the banter more than the actual content of the show. Reminds me of far too many of the conversations I had back in High School. But in a good way.

The VGDJ podcast for OC Remix is also nice. Mostly for the music bits and some of the banter.

4cr and Go Nintendo provide some nice Nintendo commentary.

Celtic Music News, Authors on Tour, The Signal, the Audio Edition of the Movie Blog... Yeah, lots of podcasts. Keeps me entertained at work if nothing else. It's funny, I've spent more time listening to podcasts than music lately. But I'm not convinced that's a terribly strange thing.

So there you go. A bit of rambling commentary on absolutely nothing. But its your own fault for wandering into this little backwater in the first place. At least I haven't started cat blogging yet. Of course, since I don't have a cat, that might actually be more interesting. Photos of hijacked cats... Hmm....

No comments: