Saturday, January 07, 2006

Catch up

As I missed yesterday, I'll take a couple moments today...

The Island was ok if you can forgive the fact that it ripped off material from every sci-fi movie for the last 30 years. I will admit to really enjoying the chase sequence with the railroad car wheels. That was pretty spectacular.

Fantastic Four was less than ok. I suspect if you like that series, you might enjoy the movie (although I'm pretty sure they did some tweaking to Doctor Doom...), but if you're not a fan this won't make you one. It was a way to spend some time together with the kids, but that's about all it had going for it. McKenna of course loved it, so I suspect they have a target audience in young kids for any sequels they try to make.

Let's hear it for good bacteria. Sore throat is finally starting to wear off. Silly antibiotics killing off everything. Must remember to reintroduce good bacteria sooner. And Coke helps quite a bit with the sore throat as well.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: