Monday, January 16, 2006

And again

So, saw Cry_Wolf over the weekend. I found it a fun little diversion while my wife found it predictable. I'm not saying there wasn't some predictability involved, just that it was fun to watch. And I think my wife would agree...

I also watched Oldboy, but I think the less said about that the better.

We're slowly working our way through the first season of Lost on DVD. DVD is really just about the only way to watch TV. Gotta love the lack of commercials and the ability to watch as many episodes as you want. And really, that makes Lost quite watchable. I'm not sure I could watch this as it airs on TV. Although we're not really trying to catch all the little nods and winks the creators of the show threw in. I leave that for people with far too much time on their hands fans.

No comments: