Monday, January 30, 2006

And on we go

I will admit to a certain dislike of Mondays. Nothing specific. And only a little of the cliché. But a small amount it's true. Although Monday evenings tend to be rather enjoyable. We get together with the letter 'r' for game/movie night. Tonight we pushed a little closer to the end of Lost season one and played a round of Rummikub. I then spent several frustrating minutes trying to get out of not zombie jail in Resident Evil 4. Alas, I'm still stuck there as there are far too many not zombie villagers and not nearly enough bullets... Hmm. I need a plan.

But the week marches on and the wheel goes round and <insert platitude here>. Good ol' platitudes. Whatever would we do without pithy, if meaningless, statements? I suppose we could choose to find meaning in them, but that can really only carry you so far before you become something resembling an optimist...

No comments: