Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Repeating Signal

Well, updates around here may start to get sparse. Starting next week I'll be doing volunteer work at the local library. A couple hours a couple nights a week and a block of time on Saturday. Should prove to be an interesting experience if nothing else. I'm looking forward to it though. I've been thinking about getting an MLS again and this may help make that decision.

So, you'll have to learn to live without me. I think you'll be fine. If nothing else that may make the random bits that end up here more interesting. I'll probably start to have fun librarian type stories and all the other random bits that get spread out will make their appearances in condensed form.

I would also like to point out that my wife only narrowly avoided losing at Harry Potter Scene It to the girls. Heh heh...

No comments: