Sunday, March 06, 2005

Quiet moments

The new Panda Express opened in town. The orange chicken was quite nice. As were the eggrolls. It's a little pricier than fast food, but it certainly tastes better.

Played a rousing game of Cooties with the girls this evening. They had quite the good time with that. It was fun to watch them enjoy themselves. And someone really needs to teach Miranda how to roll dice. She sat there shaking her hand like it was on fire only to hold the die in a deathgrip. And then she'd drop it straight onto the floor. I can tell she's on her way to Vegas...

For the moment things are quiet and that's something to take advantage of. Of course my wife decided to choose this exact moment to flip the tv on... Oh well, all good things come to an end I suppose. Accursed tv, we meet again. You'll get yours one day! It's funny, while there are a few shows I enjoy watching, the tv mostly serves as a medium for me to watch DVDs or play games. I could just about do without the actual broadcast portion. And now that tv shows are making their way to DVD... Mwa ha ha.

No comments: