Thursday, March 17, 2005

Green thoughts and music

The Scots-Irish in me says, "Happy St. Patrick's Day." Throw down a beverage of your choice (I don't drink so I won't offer any really interesting suggestions) and offer a toast for family and friends and those without those comforts.

Recently the letter 'r' passed along the following link. Fluxblog is a nice little blog that features different songs by different bands. I'm currently in love with the Halcali "Surf Rider" song featured a few days ago. So I offer you that link and I'll go one better and throw in music (for robots). My musical tastes seem to run a little closer to this site's offerings, but both are quite fun to check out. I'm going to have to be extremely careful or I'm going to get sucked into the world of musical blogs that I've been woefully ignorant of up until now. Which is funny because I like music quite a bit. You'd think I'd have stumbled on one or two by now, but no such luck. So enter at your own risk! ^_^

No comments: