Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Backup Title #2

It's a quiet Tuesday evening, which is an oddity, but a welcome one. My wife is at a meeting and strangely enough the kids are asleep. So I'm taping House for when she gets back and I watched [scrubs]. Didn't that show used to be at least a pseudo-medical dramedy? It's still pretty good, but it could take place just about anywhere with the current storylines.

I'm rapidly making my way through book 7, but you'll get the lowdown on it when I'm done. I probably should have gone into a little more detail on some of the stories from McSweeney's, but I didn't want to give too much away. My wife is currently reading through it and that's rather fun. It's interesting to see her reactions to some of the stories.

Not much to direct you lot towards at the moment. The rumors regarding the next gen consoles are mounting as E3 draws closer. It might even be interesting to see what happens. I've got little interest in what Sony and Microsoft have planned as they seem to simply be waging a media center war, but Nintendo's next box could be interesting...

And that's about it.

No comments: