Thursday, March 03, 2005

Copper

Go read some. Wonderful little stories with a great art style. You cannot resist. Go read all of them. And then go read them again. And then go to Bolt City and catch up with what Kazu's working on at the moment. I'm gonna have to pick up Flight 2...

Not much else worth passing on at the moment. Well, that's not entirely true. I could make you go test your reflexes.

Or I could ramble on some more about the unaired episodes of Wonderfalls and how Fox should never be let near programming decisions ever again. Ever. No really. No more. <deep breaths> Ok. I'm ok. It's not my fault the program directors at Fox are idiots. <sigh>

Or I could relate the story about Miranda and her irrational fear of pirate cups... I really ought to post a McKenna story before that though.

Anyway, I think that's enough of a diversion for a Thursday night. And if not, go read the Radio from Hell blog. That will take at least 5 minutes. Or so.

No comments: