Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm tired

... <sigh>

Happy birthday to the letter 'r'. You can try out the new year for a couple months for me ok? If it looks lousy, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to avoid it.

I toyed with commenting a little more on Man on Fire but I think I'll let my brief review stand.

Viewtiful Joe has shown up on the PS2 and the sequel is about to come out. I played it on the 'cube. It's a game that I wanted to like. And there are things about it that are great. It's different. It has great style and the level design is clever. But it starts getting old a little too quickly. It was worth the rental I allotted it. And there are certainly worse games out there.

I'm hoping tomorrow brings Daisy Kutter #2. Really. I am.

<submliminal moment of the day>Donkey Konga - it must be purchased. All bow before the greatness that is Donkey Konga</end subliminal moment of the day - nothing to see here, move along>

No comments: