Monday, August 01, 2005

Weekend recovery

Did a bit of shopping for an upcoming birthday. Also picked up the Harry Potter edition of Scene It. That's a fun little game. They did a good job with some of the categories and the clues they give on the DVD.

Watched Star Wars (episode IV I guess I have to clarify now) last night. You know, as hard a time as people give the newer episodes, the old ones aren't that much better. Blasphemy, I know, but still pretty much the truth. Although I will forever hold a small place in my heart for Empire Strikes Back. I suspect it's really the best movie of the lot. Maybe I'll pick up just that one on DVD somehow...

I need to sketch a few icons. (And I needed a non sequitur to throw all of you off for a bit...)

So anyway, the trial of the guitar lessons is just about at an end. McKenna avoids practicing like all children, but in spite of that normality, I think we'll be canceling that extra-curricular activity. She has enjoyed swim lessons though. And Miranda has had a good time at dance. Ah the trials of little girls...

No comments: