Thursday, August 04, 2005

Almost a Friday

Lovely poetry. Although admittedly I've only read Neil Gaiman's offerings at the moment. But plenty to keep coming back for.

Played Bocce this evening. A nice game to pass the time with. When I was in Scotland I played a bit of lawn bowling. Picked up Bocce since it's similar (only without the weighted balls). Hit a bucket of balls at the driving range yesterday. I'm paying for it today. I swear there are muscles that only golf uses. And if you don't play regularly it reminds you.

I've become enamored with the Audio Editions of the Movie Blog. Interesting topics and usually a few laughs. If you haven't hit the link over there on the right, go wander by.

Which, in a way, brings up podcasting. It's interesting how the internet is really starting to change the face of journalism. Blogs and podcasting let anybody get their viewpoints out there to a potentially wide audience. Pretty intriguing really.

No comments: