Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday catchup

Here's Macworld's Mac Gems blog. If you have a Mac, chances are there's something for you there.

Watched The Cat Returns. For the Ghibli title we knew the least about (out of the last batch of three released) we ended up enjoying it the most. This one is a nice little fairy tale. The girls loved it and my wife and I weren't far behind.

Rescue Me is what Dennis Leary would have done with The Job were it not on network TV. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like Dennis Leary, but I think he's a little better when he's working under some restraint. The Job is probably just a touch better than Rescue Me, although it has been quite some time since I've seen The Job - that could be the nostalgia talking.

And school is back in session. The world breathes a collective sigh of relief and I suspect we'll start gaining back some semblance of sanity. There are times when the track system is terribly appealing.

No comments: