Monday, May 16, 2005

Toys and DVDs

Burger King has some nifty Star Wars toys this week. I especially enjoy the mini ships. I had to confiscate liberate my daughter's X-wing... The Han Solo in carbonite toy is pretty cool as well.

So. The Grudge is being re-released on DVD this week in a special unrated extended cut style format. Bastards. This is my least favorite aspect of DVD. The double dip. Why must they do this? I really want to check out some of the extra stuff on the new edition, but there's no way I can talk my wife into picking up another version. The one we own creeps her out enough. Heh... Talk about someone dying in the grip of a powerful rage. Watch out evil Hollywood marketing weasels, you shall not escape my wrath!

The letter 'r' has totally fallen under the spell of the GBA. Mwa ha ha. Soon the GBA shall overtake all.

Yeah, that's about all I got.

No comments: