Saturday, May 28, 2005

Book 21

Chamber of Secrets has fallen and I'm closing in on the half-way mark of this ridiculous 50 books in a year thing. CoS is an ok Harry Potter book. I believe I've read that Half-Blood Prince was almost the title of the second book and that there were parts of the story that ended up getting left out as they weren't central to CoS, so maybe they ended up in Book 6. Guess we'll see. At any rate, you get the start of the whole class system/racial purity thing in book 2 and the Jar Jar of the Harry Potter world makes his first appearance. Poor Dobby. Still, CoS is a fun, light read.

My internet connection has been conspicuously absent the last day or so due to some sort of IP address confusion. But it's back at the moment and I am glad.

Anyway, have a great 3 day weekend.

No comments: