Thursday, May 12, 2005

Good Aura Day

Today was one of those days. Y'know, the rare good days where you get to make people feel silly for missing those should-be-obvious mistakes. Actually, my karma was just tipping the other way for being on the receiving end last week. But it's always fun to walk up to somebody, hear they've been stuck on something fo a couple hours and then help them see the problem in a couple seconds. Heh...

And the Katamari soundtrack must have been created in some secret studio in tunitis hell. It just creeps up on you and won't leave you be. Stupid catchy songs that stay in your brain forever! ^_^

Yesterday's descent into Kafkaesque nightmare has made me want to read some more of everybody's favorite depressed Praguelodyte (ok, I have no idea what you call someone from Prague...). I remember reading The Trial and In the Penal Colony along with a few short stories. He ranks up there with PK Dick and Lovecraft in my book. Recommendations anyone?

Ultraviolet continues to be interesting. They've spun a few new twists into the vampire mythos that have certainly kept me interested. I look forward to the last couple episodes I've yet to watch.

No comments: