Thursday, May 05, 2005

British Vampires and Zelda

Watched the first couple episodes of Ultraviolet the British vampire show mentioned previously. I miss British TV in some ways. Soundtracks done by Casio keyboard, time taken to actually let you get to know the characters before they start jumping into the story, etc. The first bits are pretty good, if occasionally cheesy. Look forward to seeing where the other few go. If you run across it, it's worth peeking into.

The letter 'r' is getting ready for a trip back East and so picked up a GBA SP. He has discovered how wonderfully addictive they are and has dropped off Zelda: Minish Cap so that he doesn't play through it before the trip. So I've popped it in and played a bit myself. Fun little game. I wonder if I can finish it off before he needs it back... That or claim that it's wedged in my GBA. Blame the kids and a peanut butter accident. ^_^

No comments: