Thursday, December 16, 2004

That kind of day

Well, the contractor finished fixing the holes in the wall from the water leak. Now we're just trying to breathe as the fumes are pretty terrible. But the house is once again whole. So that counts for something. And it was finished in time for Christmas.

Mixing paint fumes and sinus medicine isn't really all that good an idea.

I really need to locate a spare 4 hours or so to watch the extended Return of the King... I may attempt to do that tomorrow - I've managed to snag another 3 day weekend. This could have turned into quite the party weekend. Tonight was the company Christmas party, tomorrow is the church party and Friday we're getting together with a good friend. We skipped the work party due to the newborn. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I tend to prefer smaller get togethers with people I know.

My wife has made friends with the librarian responsible for the graphic novel section. This is a good thing. We've put in a few suggestions for things the library really can't do without. Hopefully they will make their way to the shelves. Apparently she's also a fan of the Gamecube. It's good to see Nintendo's little box of joy gaining more favor. I probably should have linked to this yesterday, but I didn't. It's an alright little piece about the 'cube.

Well, I'm starting to see blue bunny rabbits so I better go operate some heavy machinery.

No comments: