Monday, December 27, 2004

Death Knell

Well, I must apologize to all House fans. I've decided it's my favorite new show this season and that means it probably has about 3 episodes left before Fox yanks it off the air. My track record on this is pretty good. Firefly, Wonderfalls, Karen Sisco have all fallen prey to being favorites of mine. About all it takes are decent characters and a plot that takes more than two brain cells to follow. So reality tv is safe. The sooner they create that all reality tv cable channel and we can force that rubbish to the side the better. I really can't believe what passes for entertainment on network tv any more... So, hopefully Fox won't follow their usual practices and House will stick around for a while. If you haven't seen it, Tuesday nights at 8 PM Mountain time. Check it out if you have any interest in well written medical dramas.

The holidays were enjoyable - we all had a great Christmas. We are now the proud owners of a Casio Exilim, so expect slightly more frequent photo evidence of whatever oddities occur locally. The girls are going slightly stir crazy - I don't envy my wife's job this week as McKenna is out of school for the Christmas break holiday. I suspect it's entirely possible that by the end of the week the number of people in our family will be reduced by one or two...

The fine fellows over at Penny Arcade have just wrapped up their Cthulhu Christmas story, so feel free to go check that out. It was a nice horrific little holiday tale. I really need to snag one of those plush Cthulhu toys running around the net...

Anyway, enjoy the lull week between Christmas and New Years. The start of 2005 and regular work schedules are waiting just around the corner to mug us all.

No comments: