Saturday, December 18, 2004

Santa Graeme


Santa Graeme
Originally uploaded by dkun.

Need to get this up before I forget. This was almost the Christmas card we sent out. If I'd had a bit more time and an unlimited supply of ink I would have.

My mother and wife went out shopping one afternoon and came back with this outfit. Terribly shameful I must admit. They wasted absolutely no time in getting it on him and taking pictures for future blackmail purposes. My folks had a picture they wanted to try and use as a Christmas card so I dummied one up for them real fast. When I snagged the photo from them and some of the others that were ours, I realized I had to make a card for us as well. The idea of a gangster Santa just appealed to me for some reason...

The funny thing is that it's such an accidental shot. Of course, those always end up being the best. All I have to say is that Santa is ready to bust some heads if you're on his "naughty" list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo. Yo! Ex-cell-ent. Graeme is in da house.