Wednesday, December 15, 2004

fuzzy logic

Cold medication is taking over my brain so don't go expecting any pearls of wisdom. I'm glad the year is drawing to a close. I would say, that for the most part, it's been a pretty good one. But it's time to move on. Things will certainly prove to be interesting around here for the next few weeks, I'm just glad that I've got the holidays to get away from it all for a bit. This will be the first year that we don't have extended family celebrating the holidays with us. Would be the perfect opportunity to start some family traditions of our own, but I really haven't put much thought into that. I'm sure that there are some traditions my family had for the Christmas season, but the only one that I can remember with any ease is putting the tree up the day after Thanksgiving.

I would start pointing you to other places of interest now (in fact, I'm sure I had a few I meant to mention) but my current mental state really isn't going to allow that. I should just curl up with the new extended edition of Return of the King and visit Middle Earth for a bit.

No comments: