Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nintendo news

So the big news of the day is that Nintendo announced the official name of their new console. The code name was Revolution. The official name is Wii (pronounced we). You can hit the site for a brief video and description behind the name. I rather like the logo. The name will take a bit of getting used to. My wife's first thought was that it was stupid. The internet is buzzing with comments in a similar vein. But then the internet isn't really known for its kindness... It'll live.

Seems like there was something else I meant to mention here. I, of course, have no idea what it was. My memory certainly hasn't been all that spectacular lately.

PF Chang's has some sort of spicy wonton on their menu at the moment. It's quite nice. We had dinner there last night with my sister and her husband and some of his family. Good food. Good company.

No comments: