Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mental exercise

Picked up Brain Age for the DS. Not so much a game as a set of mental exercises, Brain Age calculates your mental age and then helps you train up those flabby mental muscles through a series of timed, graded puzzles. My wife and I find it rather compelling. The cartridge allows you to store up to 4 user profiles and the game will let you know how you're doing against the other people stored there.

Just got a rather strange phone call that will probably result in a rather amusing photo for next week. You'll just have to wonder.

My wife is watching Smallville in the background and the only thing I can say is that someone has watched Saw a few too many times. Eeesh.

Well, here's to hoping I can get to Silent Hill tomorrow, work is doing its best to get in the way.

No comments: