Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dancin' Fool

Graeme loves music. And loves to dance to it. We managed to get some video footage of him dancing around and it is quite awesome. If I had a way of posting it for you guys to see, I'd contemplate trying. Instead you'll just have to live with the partial knowledge that he's quite the dancer.

Which offers a bit of a segue into how nice iMovie is. I think the whole process of getting a few movie clips with the camera and then getting them onto the computer and turning it into a short movie with a couple titles took all of 10 minutes. Maybe. I love the Mac...

My wife is off torturing the kids by taking them to see the Easter Bunny. I expect shots of Graeme crying and the girls standing there looking bored. But I could be wrong.

Anyway, have a great weekend.

Oh, Guitar Hero update. I only have Bark at the Moon left on Hard. Some day I'll make it through!

No comments: