Monday, April 10, 2006

It's-a Monday

So, first things first, I totally rocked my way through Hard mode in Guitar Hero. Bark at the Moon? Oh yeah. And by rocked, I mean scraped through by the skin of my teeth. Let's just say that power bar you can build up comes in handy. I have managed to make it through the first ten songs on Expert though, so my shattered ego was placated a little.

Rumor has it that Coinstar machines are going to start spitting out e-credits for the iTunes music store. Loose change is no longer safe... Perfect Situations by Weezer and 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger will be mine. I don't care how many couches I need to raid...

And the lawn mowing is imminent. I broke down and changed the oil this afternoon in that treacherous beast that is my lawn mower. I proceeded to start it up on the first pull. An ominous sign. It's taunting me. I can tell. The back yard at least looks presentable again. Fortunately the front really didn't need to be mowed.

Apparently America's Funniest Videos does take digital files. I still have the movie of Graeme dancing around on the desktop. I may have to burn it to cd and send it in.

And in fluff related news, I scored an Exceeds Expectations on the level 1 W.O.M.B.A.T.s over at Rowling's Harry Potter site. Ha! Err, I mean, not that I care or anything.

No comments: