Monday, October 25, 2004

One Week

So, the doctor gave my wife the rest of the week before she has the baby. Which means there may or may not be much in the way of new posts for the rest of the week. I was really hoping she'd have the baby come November. All the kids would have been 3 years and 3 months apart (apparently my sisters and I were all 2 years, 5 months) and my birthday is also in November (as is my Father-in-law's). So there were plenty of reasons to hold out. I suspect she just wanted to share the birthday month with the baby. ^_^

She's certainly ready to have him though. This is the longest any of her pregnancies have lasted and she's just ready to have her body back under her control. Ah the miracle that is pregnancy...

At any rate, this will be a hectic few weeks. Family is coming out to ooh and ah. Birthdays and holidays are coming up. New baby. Short staffed at work. Bring it on...

No comments: