Saturday, October 30, 2004

Make up your own title...

So, for the moment my internet connection seems to be behaving itself. I think it's been tripping over a few too many DNS servers. At any rate, it's working and I'm not going to complain.

My wife is still refusing to go into labor. Well, ok, more realistically my soon-to-be-son probably has a death grip on her spleen or something and is refusing to come out. Maybe he's scared of the upcoming election... That or he knows not to show up until November. Either way it's been a long week and it's just stretching on and on.

Most likely come Monday we'll induce labor and just get this show on the road. I've got most of the week off from work if I need it and my wife's parents get into town on Wednesday. So we'll have some help and so on.

Not really too much to pass along in other news. McDonald's is once again doing the Monopoly/Best Buy game so we are tricked into eating there far more than we should in a vain attempt to score some sort of prize/free money at Best Buy. Truly they are evil...

I just discovered that our local library has finally started a graphic novel section! Bliss. I've already checked out Neil Gaiman's Endless Nights and Volume 2 of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (as Volume 1 was nowhere in sight...) Truly a wondrous day.

No comments: