Thursday, October 07, 2004

Long day...

Reorgs suck.

Here are some great shots from the Monday SpaceShipOne launch. (Found via Boing Boing)

Just finished watching all the commentary episodes of Firefly. It's truly a shame that that show isn't still on the air. The commentaries were all pretty interesting. It's rare (I suspect) that a cast gets along so well and embodies the thing they're portraying...

McKenna gets to endure school pictures tomorrow. I shall have to torment you all with pictures of the girls soon as a couple rather cute candid shots got snapped the other day.

I need to be watching more horror movies (it is October after all). I was really hoping to snag the upcoming 13 Nights of Fright on the Fox Movie Channel as it combines horror movies and Neil Gaiman, but alas, I don't know anyone with the Fox Movie Channel. So I shall have to make due with my local video store and some gems from the past. I'm going to try and hit at least all of the major players - vampire, werewolf, zombie, ghost, etc. We shall see.

And with that, I'm off to bed.

No comments: