Friday, October 22, 2004

d and SpaceShipOne


d and SpaceShipOne
Originally uploaded by dkun.

Well, as promised, here's a shot of SpaceShipOne and myself (well, ok, it's the tail of SS1). This was taken during our trip out to California this summer. We spent a bit of time at the beach and then went to visit some old friends from High School. Little did we know that they were working on the X Prize winning spaceship.

My wife commented that my enjoyment of the trip was pretty obvious from the photos as I ended up with a huge grin on my face in the bulk of them. A true rarity in photos I assure you.

At any rate, this should hopefully take you to a (very) little set of photos (as in 2) taken on the trip - this one and one of me sitting in White Knight.

I have to once again thank Kit and Matt for helping to make that trip great. We had a wonderful time and seeing the ship was really only a small part of that (but a truly amazing small part! ^_^). You're Good People! You better make it out here some time soon.

No comments: