Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Laziness

Today was a lazy day. Spent a little time playing with the RSS client I decided to try out. Nifty little gadget, but it will take some getting used to. I enjoyed browsing the sites directly and while using the aggregator is a little more convenient, it's still different. It is pretty cool having everything in one nifty little package though. Now if I can just start finding all the feeds I want. I've snagged several of them, but a few are elusive...

Spent a little time with Miranda tonight while the wife and McKenna were off elsewhere. She's so funny sometimes. She told an enchanting little story about a princess and a dance (which strangely coincided with the fact that she had just been dancing) and then proceeded to make sure that we danced as well. Ah the mysteries of the three year old mind. I'm just glad both girls seem to enjoy music. It's something I enjoy and it's always exciting to see little bits of yourself in your kids. Well, your good bits anyway...

No comments: