Monday, February 07, 2005

This is Jack's Blog Post Title

Ok, that was probably a little obscure, especially as this post has nothing to do with Fight Club. You'll just have to live with that, while I have to live with the fact that it's occasionally really hard to come up with titles.

My in-laws just sent out the illustrated Da Vinci Code. Very nice book. Whatever your opinion of the story, this edition is quite lovely. You get high quality paper with pictures of the artwork and architecture being discussed. Cool. Should make my next read through of the book a lot more enjoyable. If for no other reason than I can distract myself from some of the plot holes with pretty pictures. ^_^

Read the next Kindaichi graphic novel, The Mummy's Curse. This was one of the more gruesome mysteries, and yet still a delight to read. I'm not quite prepared to call it book 6, but if I only make it to 49 this year, you can bet I'll pull this one back out and say 50! ^_^

Both sets of parents have received their copies of the movie I threw together on Friday. iMovie and iDVD are fun. I took a bunch of pictures from the last year and half or so and a couple video clips taken with the digital camera and strung them together for my folks. Mom had requested one for a thing she's doing on keeping in touch with family over long distances. The only problem I had was the audio on a couple of the later video clips - the audio wasn't synching up with the video. It played fine on the computer, but every copy I burned to DVD was a little off there at the end. I have no idea why either...

Well, in keeping with the lack of a good title, I'll let you suffer with the lack of a good ending for this post as well. So there.

No comments: