Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday...

So, the last few updates have been comprised of my net meandering. Not really been a whole lot to pass on. But hey, wacky parrot. Hello Kitty crop circle. Truly the things that make the world go round.

I need to pass along Skinny Panda. Looks to be a truly great webcomic. If you have doubts about that, look no further than this sequence. So far the stick figure bits are my favorite, but the Skinny Panda continuity is pretty good too. Ah humor, you are my friend.

And it's once again Valentine's Day. Hope you survived. Such an odd little holiday. Any holiday that could spawn this Hi and Lois comic strip has to be a little warped. I think I've become a little emotionally scarred due to that. So of course I had to pass that scarring on to you.

Our Valentine's Day was fairly typical. Kids running amok. Dinner at a so-so restaurant. A couple little gifts exchanged. Chocolate. Not that I need an excuse for chocolate, but ah, the chocolate that becomes available for February. Easter comes close (which really just means all of spring is awash in chocolatey goodness) but Valentine's Day is a little classier.

Anyway, enough rambling on about comics and chocolate. It's time to begin the countdown to the Zombie Weekend O' Fun. Three days of Zombie goodness. Joy. ^_^

No comments: