Thursday, December 15, 2005

Book 49

Fatherhood, by Bill Cosby, was given to me by my own father during my parents' recent stay. I'd mentioned that I was doing this 50 book challenge and when at a thrift shop, he picked it up for me. Thanks Dad. It was a fun read. The first half of the book had me in stitches. Mostly because I could directly relate to the material being covered. I suspect in another 10-15 years I'll find the rest of the book just as funny. I enjoy Cosby's humor and he wields a deft knife on the topic of parenting and family. If you've heard any of his routines on these topics, you'll probably recognize a couple passages from the book. Definitely worth a read.

So close. One more book to go and I'll have made it. Will have to track something interesting down...

Apparently the Saturn needs to go in for inspection and emissions testing tomorrow. So much fun. Just the activity for one of the few Fridays left to my vacation.

Now. Go forth and wander the internet. Just make sure you leave it in a better state than you found it...

No comments: