Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday thoughts

Watched Star Wars Episode III last night. There were some good bits, but mostly I just thought it was long. I will admit to a small wish that we'd caught it on the big screen. I suspect the effects were indeed pretty cool. Which was part of the problem. In some scenes there was almost too much going on in the background. I'm glad George was paying attention to detail, but he probably should have spent that time editing the story. But the prequels are over now and most of the questions are answered I suppose. I can't really bring myself to care. Despite any loss of Geek cred that statement might bring me.

Up next for our viewing pleasure is Chunking Express. I've been hunting for that movie for a while so I'm looking forward to finally seeing it. There's an article here that goes over some of the classic HK action flicks. Will have to go poking around for them. Am also open to suggestions so feel free to leave those in the comments section.

This could be an interesting food blog. I want to try the potato and leek soup recipe.

And it seems like there was something of interest at one of the music blogs I follow but I forget what it was so you can go find it yourself. Mwa ha ha...

No comments: