Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Days go by

Well, we're at the time of year when it's pretty hard to tell one day from the next. Winter is approaching and starting to settle in, skies are going gray (although today was surprisingly sunny) and the temperature is dropping. Several of these factors are somewhat welcome (I hate the heat) but others just add to that mild insanity that is Winter. And while I'll take Winter over Summer, that doesn't mean it doesn't mess with my mind.

I've got to get some new tires on the car - the front tires are basically bald and anything with less traction than a sticky summer highway is presenting a problem. So, tomorrow's randomly shifted day off will be spent at a tire dealership. I may try to take Jarhead with me. The library only had it as a book on tape and I haven't really had a chance to listen to it. Not exactly carpool material.

Tuesday night TV was once again enjoyable. Bones is still the weak link, but it's growing on me. Supernatural is still wonderfully spooky and House maintains high levels of sarcasm and wit.

No comments: